AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weight put into next generations opinions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

tmrand
Posted 4/9/2024 20:57 (#10700963 - in reply to #10700566)
Subject: RE: Mental illness is a bitch

Southeast Colorado
There was a crazy couple who owned some land beside us. Now I actually own one irrigated qtr that used to be their's.

Anyway...........their fights were notorious. His family had money, as he was the son of a Congressman. His wife was a cutie from my home town. She would catch him fooling around and try to kill him. Running into his vehicles and such was a regular event. He was a big ole boy and rumor had it that he abused her and their two boys. I wasn't exactly sure whether that was true or not.

But in the end...........I decided it must've been true. Shortly after the older boy turned about 20, he shot and killed his Dad. That was probably about 10 or 12 years ago. Was a Kansas family...........so made the news pretty well back then. Last I knew, that son was still in prison...............but perhaps he's been let out by now. Most around this area wanted to give him a medal.

My life is a LOT simpler and mellow. I like it that way.

I quickly googled the name and see that the event happened back in 2006.............so it's been a little longer than I remembered. Surprise surprise.

Edited by tmrand 4/9/2024 21:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)