AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Weight put into next generations opinions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 4/9/2024 07:09 (#10700045 - in reply to #10699774)
Subject: Demons that will not leave us alone

Pittsburg, Kansas
My X spent a couple short stents in a mental hospital ward. Got on medication and things were tolerable. Became pregnant ( half my fault for sure) and Dr immediately took her off medications for child sake. Instantly the beginning of the end.

She tried to run over me once. Ran into corner of porch and knocked it down. Took after me with butcher knife at least once. Shot at me, although only with BB gun. We didn't keep other guns in house.

I loved her very much. The reason I stayed as long as I did. Almost put me in the mental hospital and I probably needed to to. 7 years. The first two or three pretty good. Got two sons out of it who I love very much but they retain some battle scars mentally.

Then I met Carolynn and life got better. She is my rock and the light of my life 42 years now.

If a young man asks me about potential women for a mate, I tell them to watch how they treat their enemies. For one day YOU will be the enemy. Maybe for 5 minutes, maybe for a day, maybe forever. That is how you will be treated for that time period. If she has forgiveness in her heart instead of revenge, maybe you will be that lucky enemy.

Might change the course of a young mans life if he looked at his potential mate in that light.

RIP Jackie. I hope you were able to shed the demons and are now with God.

Edited by John Burns 4/9/2024 07:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)