AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fencing Contractor cost extreme
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

turbo diesal
Posted 2/9/2024 05:12 (#10615318 - in reply to #10615280)
Subject: RE: Fencing Contractor cost extreme

Mitchco - 2/9/2024 01:25

If you don't like the price, don't hire him. Find someone else or do it yourself. For me, you supplying the materials is an insult as well as using the existing posts may be more problem than new, but I can't tell from here. If you wanted me to put up red brand fence I would charge you double my normal price.

Mitchco

Mitchco - 2/9/2024 01:25

If you don't like the price, don't hire him. Find someone else or do it yourself. For me, you supplying the materials is an insult as well as using the existing posts may be more problem than new, but I can't tell from here. If you wanted me to put up red brand fence I would charge you double my normal price.

Mitchco

I see, could I ask what type of woven wire you do use if you are a fence builder and why since I do plan to do it myself? I just used red brand because they are the most commonly sold brand in stores around here and have no particular love for it. I use high tensile for everything except corrals and do the majority of it myself. Thankfully the posts are all only a few years old and straight if that matters if going with the high tensile style of woven wire.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)