AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

modular homes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Chadalliac
Posted 2/28/2009 21:25 (#626904 - in reply to #626558)
Subject: RE: modular homes

north central Missouri
I think it is the best decission I have made in quite some time ours is made by Crest 1560 sq ft on a full basement less than 125,000 2 years ago basement and all definitally would recomed one have rounded walls and with a 8 month old crawling around that is a great thing I had never thought about no sharp edges. We have an electic heat pump and our higest bill this winter was 140$ very good lumber used in construction it traved fro In to Missouri and they had to patch 1 little crack in the drywall around the bay window and it was in a seam no shhetrock breaks at all I couldn't believe it. It was crane set and we moved in 2 weeks later.I would just look them over good and don't base your decision on a floorplan you see look at the construction of a company and have them build the floorplan you like the sales woman thought I was nuts when I took off a piece of skirting and strated crawlig around under neath the one on the lot she said ther could be snakes under there I said ya but I want to see what hasn't been coverd up with carpet and paint liked what Isaw and looked the same when it arrived sorry about the long post.

Chad
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)