AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Further to The joys of Dairy Labour, or maybe Why Robots Sell
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

BCFENCE
Posted 11/23/2011 20:49 (#2064918 - in reply to #2064732)
Subject: Re: Further to The joys of Dairy Labour, or maybe Why Robots Sell

Every job has a certain skill level that needs more pay, It would be great if we all made a good living and had a wonderfull life, but that is not the way it is. Somebody has got to dig the ditch and someone has to tell them where. I know of dairy guys going broke left and right, im talkin good managers too. Its a tough job to have and doesnt look to get better. I cant see guys of any job and i dont care what you are doing make as much or more than the guy who has their neck on the line does. These guys doing these laborer jobs need to just suck it up and do the work that is needed for that job, if their boss goes broke they get back in their truck and ride away with no worries compared to the guy they where working for has. I have a good example , Guys working for me fencing were making 12 dollars an hour with paid vacation days and bonuses with time and a half after 40 hours. They kept wanting more all the time. This was when times were good 3 years ago. Where are these guys now that im putting thousands of dollars of my money back in the gompany the past 2 years trying to keep things going in this tough economy. Thats why i make more then because my butt is on the line period. You want to make more money go to college and get a degree insomething. If not, take what job you can get by with and do the best you can, Its a tough world , we all know that, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)