AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats Your Opinion On These Girls Ever Getting Married
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Stormwatcher
Posted 3/12/2011 22:22 (#1667021 - in reply to #1666875)
Subject: Re: Whats Your Opinion On These Girls

WCMO-SWMO Area
martin - 3/12/2011 21:20

Okay.  You surely know her better than I do.

Have you ever sat down and had a "heart-to-heart" talk, finding out how she feels about being teased for being single?

Have you ever sat down and had a "heart-to-heart" talk about why she has not married?

Maybe you need to quit feeling sorry for her.  Maybe, she feels sorry for you - she's got life by the tail, and you..... you have to put up with being married.

Think about this.... being single, she won't have to worry about being divorced.... and all the heartache THAT entails!   

Maybe she realizes that it's better to be single, than to be married and wishing she was (single). 

Maybe she's got a better perspective on life than you realize.     :)

Believe me we talk but theres far more to this story that just cant be talked about on here....If she gets my email only amsunshine will know the entire story and shes not talking...I havent really teased my friend in years...She doesnt have to get married but what would be wrong with a nice guy taking her out to eat..My own MIL has been single for years but every once in awhile goes dancing or eats out with a nice guy whose wife passed away 3-4 years ago...He doesnt want to get married...If you marry the right person it doesnt end in divorce..I and lots of our friends are going on 30-40 years..I agree that being single would be better than marrying the wrong person..So what if everyone just stayed single for fear of marrying the wrong person..

Edited by Stormwatcher 3/12/2011 22:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)