AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats Your Opinion On These Girls Ever Getting Married
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

amsunshine
Posted 3/11/2011 20:48 (#1665092 - in reply to #1665053)
Subject: RE: Whats Your Opinion On These Girls

Blooming where I am planted!

Wow, no date?  EVER?  That's inconceivable to me!  I have had lots of dates and boyfriends before I met KSBoy and married the only guy who I really clicked with in every area, at 45.   

I do, however, know a woman who's almost like these girls.  I could have been her, had I not been cognizant of the forces present in my life.  She's had maybe 3 dates in her life but none of them developed into a relationship. She and I have a lot in common..only children and our dads died while we were children.  She laments never having had a boyfriend, and I think she's just not well socialized and doesn't know how to get there. She's not the confident type; maybe that has something to do with it.  She comes from a small family and it is getting smaller due to people dying (also like me, but my family is larger--but still small).

You know, there are men equivalents of these women too...good, normal, educated kind, handsome, hard-working men who for one reason or another don't find a mate, maybe haven't dated very much.  Sometimes God has to intervene and put someone down right in front of them, through circumstances only He can orchestrate.   I should know--he is now my husband.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)