AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats Your Opinion On These Girls Ever Getting Married
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

amsunshine
Posted 3/12/2011 10:30 (#1665902 - in reply to #1665862)
Subject: Re: Whats Your Opinion On These Girls

Blooming where I am planted!

What will happen when her parents are gone...she will find herself lost.  Sounds like she never really separated enough from them to make her own life.  It sounds like she doesn't realize it either.  I realized early on that I would have to expand my own "footprint" in life early on, so sought out a mate for that and many other reasons.  She might do well by being alone, and I have another friend like that as well.  She is incredibly intelligent (aeronautical engineer) but by her own admission, engineers traditionally don't have a lot of people skills, and she is unaware of how severe and harsh she can come off--something sure to drive many men away.  She is bound and determined to NOT get married in life, yet I have heard little clues in what she says that she is terrified of what will happen when she gets older and has no spouse and children to take care of her if she falls ill. She is in her early 50's so having children is all but an impossibility for her. 

The thing is, no one can make the decision for this woman to go out and find a mate.  If she's going to do it, she has to either come to that realization herself and do something about it, or God has to bring someone for her, someone that she will find a delightful surprise. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)