AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats Your Opinion On These Girls Ever Getting Married
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Stormwatcher
Posted 3/12/2011 10:01 (#1665862 - in reply to #1665053)
Subject: Re: Whats Your Opinion On These Girls

WCMO-SWMO Area
I never had a sister and I think of this wonderful lady sort of like the sister that I never had...She has a special place in my heart...As a happily married man theres a limit of how good of a friend I can be to her...She often wants to go places and has no one to go with her....Once in awhile some of us that are married invite her to go with us..Shes always so happy when we do this as I think shes pretty lonely..She has a million dollar smile but sometimes its hard to get her to smile..

I've tried to show her that there are good men out there that would treat her like a queen...I do this because some men have been mean to her and they make unkind remarks about her...In a good natured way I tease her some about getting married and she will say that I'm not going to say that I will never get married but the years keep passing by....There has to be a lonely guy out there thats really missing out on a very special lady...Nothing would make me happier than to get invited to her wedding..I think that shes just scared of men and we are good friends because I'm no threat to her..We get along well because I accept her for the way she is..Several have said that we were meant for each other but I was already taken...

She is real close to her parents and I worry what will happen to her when they are gone..Shes had some tough times in the past few years and I've been trying to cheer her up..

Edited by Stormwatcher 3/14/2011 13:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)