AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Whats Your Opinion On These Girls Ever Getting Married
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Thud
Posted 3/12/2011 21:30 (#1666893 - in reply to #1666682)
Subject: Re: Whats Your Opinion On These Girls

Near-north Ontario, French River
Alan, sounds like you and I could be brothers LOL.. well except I'm not deaf, although my hearing is going downhill, does that count?. I've not been on many dates, I won't say none, but its safe to say the ones I have been on haven't gone well. I feel extremely uncomfortable in large group settings, or even small groups if its among people that I don't know. I tend to cope by talking a lot, I make jokes and use sarcasm to cope which often times leads to others misinterpreting how I feel about different topics. Like Martin suggests, I'm thinking this gal probably doesn't like the friendly joking about her situation but lacks the confidence to say so, or fears that saying so will cause her even more grief. As for why she is the way she is, abuse may or may not be the cause. In my instance I have never been abused, I've been this way as long as I can remember. Even as a child I've been uncomfortable around others, I try my best to get along with others they just don't seem to show much interest in getting to know me. I've gotten used to it now, accepted that fact I'll probably never get married. It does bother me when others ask me why I'm not married, but I figure its easier to just laugh it off then try to explain it to them. I suspect this gal could be our sister.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)