AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tithe
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

yeller
Posted 12/27/2010 23:25 (#1510468 - in reply to #1508661)
Subject: Re: why would you Tithe ? never know wat some of them do with that money!

frytownfarmer, I question that ,but perhaps you are right, I think a lot of those missionary's are going there not to tell people about Jesus but to win them for their own denomination and in the wake of that cause a lot of chaos , hurt and feelings of guilt, I have seen this first hand in my own extended family a real disaster. and ruins the foundations we all need in life, family's torn apart. the Jesus of a lot of those religions never forgive's but adds a lot off burden ( Jesus said follow me my burden is light ) they run off to far away place to proclaim the gospel while their own could be dead in their home for months and they would never find them .I hear a lot of preaching such as you cannot go to heaven unless you do this or follow that. I think the people in those (poor) countries that are mainly catholic should be left alone, it's often the only source of unity, and place for them to belong in their life's I am convinced their is a GOD in control of every thing, and I accept his SON JESUS CHRIST as my Savior. but distrust most of them who claim to represent him.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)