AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Isn't It funny
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Illinois Steve
Posted 9/7/2010 21:20 (#1350521 - in reply to #1349736)
Subject: RE: Boo Hoo

North Central Illinois
Oh for God sake get over yourself! I never said any of the things you claim. I was trying to be a gentleman and be polite but I can see you have no interest in that. You must have got screwed over big time by someone from Illinois in your lifetime to have such a hard on for us Illinois guys. Grow up. I never said or implied that Illinois guys are the only ones to ever have a bad year. In fact I think I acknowledged that others probably have things far worse much of the time. My point was not to debate how bad his or anyone else's crop is or what everyone's idea of a disaster is. That is kind of pointless. The point is that in spite of jerks like you always bashing on Illinois the state does raise a fair amount of corn. The country has come to rely on big yields out of Iowa and Illinois. Both states have pretty consistently delivered the last few years. This year Illinois might fall a little short. I'm not claiming a disaster just saying don't expect the kind of yields from us that you have been seeing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)