AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Isn't It funny
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tara Farms
Posted 9/6/2010 19:34 (#1349095)
Subject: Isn't It funny

Red River Valley
that if you post low yields on this web site you really have the good info and you can speak for the whole corn belt but if you post any Yields that seems not to be a DISASTER than you are making stuff up even when putting location to the yields or even as one post posted his own yields and two more poster started to question that he maybe had no Idea what his crop was going to be.

I posted to a thread that was started saying Ill yields were going to be a disaster with actual yields and others here tried to tell me that I posted that all of Ill was going to be above avg. or above last year another poster stated that he had a good crop and two more poster basically told him either he was lying or did not know what he was talking about.

Then there is the one that I really love If anybody from north of I80 post that his crop is much better than last year the come back is always we have known that all year but that does not matter because my crop is a DISASTER and there is no way you guy's to the north can make up the differance.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)