AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is On Star worth the cost?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

kggonzo
Posted 1/20/2010 23:58 (#1033360 - in reply to #1033325)
Subject: Re: Is On Star worth the cost?

Northeast Nebraska and Candelaria Philippines
what's your life worth? $200 a year? I really don't like GM vehicles. Just a personal taste i guess. But I would almost own one because of onstar. I am single, but if I had a family, they WOULD have onstar. This is why. about 13 months ago, i was in a roll-over accident. My brother was ejected from the vehicle, and i was trapped in the vehicle at 2:00 AM in the wintertime on a country road in rural nebraska. We rolled 3-6 times, noone really knows. My brother lost his phone in the accident. My was right there in my pocket, but i was smashed so tightly, neither I nor my brother could get to it. My brother is lucky he isn't dead. Come on, what are the chances of walking away after get ejected from a pickup? Luckly he was able to run a mile to a farm place. (at this time he didn't know if I was dead or alive) When he got there, no one was home. He went in anyways. The home had no phone. Took a vehicle and drove to another place for help. I was trapped in this vehicle for almost 3 hours. My shoulders were bent toward my hips making it very hard to breath. I could only inhale about 1/4 of a breath at a time. When the ambalance arrived, I was counting in my head from 1-100 just trying to keep track of time. I don't know if I would have been councious in another 15 minutes. I really wish we had onstar that night. I would have paid any amount of money to have it.

To me this is a complete no brainer. i'm speachless, just a no brainer. Think of a loved one dieing when $200 could have saved them. just a no brainer
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)