AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Overhead in Ag
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 2/19/2024 06:26 (#10629885 - in reply to #10629861)
Subject: RE: Overhead in Ag

western iowa,by Denison
barren - 2/19/2024 06:02

Its easier to see the flaws in others management than it is your own.

Very true, or a different point of view, we are blessed in our community to have couple good co-ops-one is Aspinwall co-op and the other is fac co-op.
When all the chasing of products come down to the bottom line, time after time if you value your own time, they are really in the price of a few dollars.
I do business with both, do not know all the employees, always treated fair, and both co-ops are managed by hands on managers that probably swept the shop floor and mowed lawn during the summer when they were younger, a lot of employees also farm with family.
I still think there is a need for a co-op, with a little custom hire they do a good job of spreading fertilizer and usually know the chemicals to help.I can not afford to hire a full time person,so i do use there service that is not availiable when buying wholesale.

You can find something wrong with any business or person,or you can find something great in any business or person,it takes a lot to be positive,it doesn't take much to be negative!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)