AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Letting the new guy spread wings.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Lost1
Posted 12/15/2023 13:09 (#10525725)
Subject: Letting the new guy spread wings.

Lots of change both good and bad. Was in a limbo for a good year with what direction to go with things and have since found a young couple to buy the dairy and some land with it. We've had a wonderful working relationship. I do help them a lot but it's what I want to see through and see happen. However some times I feel i'm not as helpful maybe for lack of better terms. Few weeks ago he was having one of those days down and out just nothing cooperating and I tried talking to him and see if I can help out and took nothing of what he said personal but also wondered how to back off? I know for certain he appreciates everything and I do too we've both grown our side of things substantially and I understand what those days are like which is why i'm there! But man it's hard some days. I'm not saying my way is right or the best and there are many times he asks for a word of advice or as he likes to say "ideas?" How do you guys go about backing off? Just wait til they ask? everyone is different but some times someone being there to help even with small tasks on those days to me would lift a huge burden. I'd say 363 other days of the year we tick better than new watches which I'm thankful for! ... Thanks for the venting!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)