AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

got new bedroom set, need mattress help!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 7/21/2009 09:51 (#782670 - in reply to #782659)
Subject: RE: got new bedroom set, need mattress help!

central - east central Minnesota -
gene_champ - 7/21/2009 08:37
iseedit - 7/21/2009 07:36

Get over the "shyness" and put on some clean clothes/socks and removeable shoes and go lay on some for awhile, who knows, you may get a good looking sales person to help select what good for your body.  LOL any opinion on the latex mattress? i think it is something new. maybe its a guy thing. but i feel really dumb lying on a bed fully clothed in public. would be worse if my wife was on the bed with me, but it has to work for both of us. maybe i should have them take it to the back room.  

We had more latex mattresses returned for comfort then any of the regular matts or airbeds . . . . Some people like them, but by far, most didn't. A funny story - In our winters, were were warned by the Mfg, do NOT bend the foam/latex. Let it "warm" up first (about an hour) or it could snap in half . . . .  Guess what, they were right. Only happend once, and everyone learned. It was pretty cold that day (below 0 F) and it did ride around all day, as it was a delivery towards the end of the day. . . .

If your salesperson isn't knowledgeable or you don't feel comfortable with them - don't be shy in seeking out a different one. . . . .

Better keep the bed out of the back room though . .. usually there are camerias ther for securtity reasons .  . lol

Edited by iseedit 7/21/2009 09:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)