AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

thawed/refreezing beef dumb wife!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

jd4930
Posted 6/15/2022 16:05 (#9706873 - in reply to #9706111)
Subject: RE: thawed/refreezing beef dumb wife!!!!

Central ND
Original Greaser Bob - 6/15/2022 07:30

I feel for you my friend. I have experienced similar things and have gotten worked up too. it is one thing to have something like this happen but it is much more frustrating when you two had a discussion about it and she chose to ignore your advice.

Having said that, I am 100% sure your meat will be fine. It didn't do it any good going through that, but it will still be edible and certainly won't be dangerous to eat. Despite the fact that the ground beef was not frozen yet on Sunday, it was in a cold environment so it will be ok. It is like sitting in a fridge. You are in WI so you might be aware that Kwik Trip has had a ground beef sale the past couple of weeks. We have been stocking up since it is so cheap. I have yet to bring home a chub that is frozen, and I am sure it was frozen when shipped to the stores. We bring it home and stick it in the freezer. We used some already and it has been fine.

As a side note, I would recommend that you find a way to seek some help for the stress. I know, I know... Nobody wants to admit that they have a problem. We need to get rid of that stigma. Maybe seek some help but just keep it to yourself since there are so many out here in the sticks that seem to like to poke fun at those who do. IMO, they are the ones that need the most help of all.

Edit: BTW, any of these numerous jokers who have piled on you want to make the claim that they have never let their tempers get the best of them are downright liars. Ignore that BS.

Yep, I have let my temper get the best of me, but not to my wife and calling your wife retarded is past the line.....and then posting it for the world to see?!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)