AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

thawed/refreezing beef dumb wife!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

oldskool
Posted 6/15/2022 14:10 (#9706712 - in reply to #9706238)
Subject: RE: thawed/refreezing beef dumb wife!!!!

Honestly, it’s been long enough ago I don’t remember my exact directions. In the end it didn’t matter who “screwed up”, something was broken and got fixed. We’ve come a long way from there in communication and understanding machinery. She even gets after me sometimes for not checking the oil in the car or checking the tires;)

People in this thread make it sound like all roses and never thorns in a relationship. I call bs, no matter how cool headed you are everyone has a bad day. Now how that’s expressed will vary widely from person to person. Some get quiet, some loud, and some physical. The physical one is where I draw the line. That’s unacceptable behavior towards a person’s family for any reason. Also for those saying they can’t believe this could happen over some meat, yea it wasn’t about the meat. The meat was the boiling point of similar issues in the past. I hope now these issues can be resolved or a step in the right direction can be made by both parties. Used to be a person could come here for advice, now it’s like a Reddit thread with woke snarky remarks and very few relevant comments.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)