AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Welding a diesel tank
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

95h
Posted 5/19/2009 16:23 (#718412 - in reply to #718239)
Subject: RE: Na, that's not what you said...

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

"If you have to ask here, you do not have enough experience to do it, reguardless of the advice given. I do not mean to be an ass, but the simple fact remains, if you have to ask how, don't do it. You can completely fill it with any gas, liquid or whatever, and if done incorrectly, I quarantee you will blow yourself up."

If you were trying to warn the guy you would have said,, " All that I was trying to get across to the original poster was to use extreme caution. "

Access to 1000's of people with difference experiences and knowledge is what makes this forum work for completing many different jobs and or breakdowns, etc.. 

But,, since "if you have to ask how, don't do it"  is your the rule,,, may as well just close down this whole site.  After all someone could be swished under a combine, electricuted, be blown up hooking up their air compressor lines, tractor engine could fall on them while removing the engine, a grain bin could topple over on someone while erecting it, fall off the barn roof while putting tin on.

Person could actually die just getting out of bed..... 

Of course as you have all the answer's on how to do it safely....

You could have simply told the guy how to do it correctly and safely. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)