AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Snake Oil Fertilizer and higher plant sugar levels
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 1/15/2024 14:43 (#10575849 - in reply to #306970)
Subject: RE: What?? Why?

nebraska

panotiller - 2/11/2008 11:55 We want to make a big cookie!! LMAO I put a thousand gallon of black strap mollasses for two million gallons ( this a carbohydrate for what is some what dead in the pit to come alive and feed off of, huminc acid at 25 gal with some other bacteria. Humic acid is a high potent organic matter to feed the microb's. Look up Black Earth very interesting ! Humic acid is what is in Hydra Hume that helena chemical is carrying for nitrogen stabilizing. Jill Capperton out at the NNTC talked about feeding your soils and what not. She would let it slip about feeding the soil some sugar and I got a chance to talk with her out in the hall and she encouraged me to try feeding the pit. Which inturn should become aerobic , which will smeel less because your not anerobic now, soooo the N should be in a more stable form instead of voilitizing. The soil should respond quicker to the aerobic manure rather then the anerobic. I ;ve been to some composting meetings and learning some things and this seems pretty cool. You asked LOL
here we are, some 16 years later, and this [post is still true and right. Black earth Products are ramping up even more in 2024, and I am ready to help. All kinds of research and proof that the Humic Acid is making the slurry of lagoons work so much better.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)