AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Leica mojoRTK
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Tim swMN
Posted 12/31/2007 12:14 (#271988 - in reply to #271052)
Subject: RE: But still . . .

Hendricks MN
Your right Ed the Mojo is not for what you want it to do. But I will correct some of your numbers. To put it in your Cat requires a $185 MT series cable adaptor not a $3500 EZ-steer.

I bought the low cost VW, should be all 95% of people need. Used it to help with set up and fine tuning of the system. These things can and should be done before heading to the field. Once the system is set up and running I see little use for support. After the first year I don't know if I will buy a support plan unless I need a problem addressed. Does any company offer free 24-7 support? I know Ag-leader runs extended hour during busy seasons. Don't know about other companies hours.

Sounds like you are happy with the light bar and EZ-steer but would like RTK accuracy. I don't know what light bar you are running but if it is able to read NEMA string you could use the Mojo for a RTK antenna only. You can also use the Mojo base station $6000 with the code unlock (about $2500) with other 900MHz radio RTK receivers.

Straight line steering is what I need so the Mojo works for me. To be able to store the fields would be nice but I need to be able to figure a return on it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)