AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Leica mojoRTK
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

crh
Posted 12/23/2007 21:03 (#267084 - in reply to #266988)
Subject: Re: Leica mojoRTK

Gentlemen, no one has asked anyone to buy the MojoRTk based on future features and benefits. Sounds like beating a dead horse on the subject to me. I have discussed the fact that it does not meet some of the your requirements for your operations but, for all the growers that purchased this week alone it does meet the requirements for them. It is very hard for any of us to comprehend all the requirements for a product in a global market. Every company has to start some where and I welcome the name of any company that can provide all things to all customers (at the price they are willing to spend). There are millions of potential customers out there and Leica is addressing them one group at a time. Every grower should purchase base on what is needed to meet their needs and forget all that talk about blue sky and future options because it is just what it is TALK. Some of you are making an issue of only one run line and not a moving map so if the product is not what you want or need then move on. That is why there is Ford, Chevy, Dodge and even Toyota. If you can use RTK with parallel lines and only one A/B at a time for less than 10k then knock yourself out but, if you need more and are willing to pay more today then the MojoRTK is not for you.

I will be glad to answer any question regarding the Leica product.

Rick Heard
[email protected]
913-660-2954

Happy Holidays
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)