AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

beef cow efficiency
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Greg Stremel
Posted 1/5/2011 08:52 (#1527979 - in reply to #1527872)
Subject: RE: beef cow efficiency

Southwest Missouri
I fail to see why you get so worked up. I have noticed some animosity in your earlier posts. Jim has always been polite in the post I read.

If you think someone is wrong, then give facts so that everyone can make their own opinion. I imagine Jim is wrong sometimes. I am wrong sometimes.

Jim, like me, is a part time cattleman. There are many people like us. I suspect more cows are owned by part timers than full time guys. I have read that only Texas has more cows than Missouri. Missouri certainly has some large full time operations, but most are just part timers like me. I enjoy reading Jim's posts. I like to read about his experiences. Someone has the tag line that he likes to learn from other people's mistakes, he does not have time to make all of them himself. I agree.

I like the diversity of opinions and experiences. I can pick and choose which ones I think will work for us. I do not use the "ignore" function on this site. I can do it mentally. If I think someone has nothing to offer, I do not read their posts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)