AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

beef cow efficiency
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

billonthefarm
Posted 1/5/2011 07:30 (#1527872 - in reply to #1527528)
Subject: RE: beef cow efficiency

Farmington IL
If there is someone on here who is scared to learn something new it would be jim. Look back at the last ten days or so. He was all over me about over feeding my cows out of the vertical mixer but had no idea what he was talking about. Jake was nice enough to explain it to him. Then he was sure that using wet gluten was a horrible idea. Then he knew that using silage would make cows fat even if everyone posted they used it and liked it. After that was the bale feeder post which he chimed in to say his were the best and then when someone had a university study that said otherwise he said that study was wrong. Then more recently he had that strange post on antibiotics and informed the world they should be like him and have cattle outside with no cover and vacinate. Now he is in the middle of some argument pushing his number system and he even seems to have mark confused what he is doing. This is a great forum to learn and exchange ideas. If you put yourself out there as much as jim does and expect not to get your toes stepped on once in awhile you are very naive. If you look back I think you would have to go back quite a while since anyone has had a negative comment towards jim, just him hiding again like saying he is a "beginner" or "trying to cause some discussion". If jim is saying he is done posting on stock talk I call BS on that too. Unless my days of sitting in psycology class in college a total were a total waste, he will be back.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)