AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lasik eye sugery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

SouthCentralKansas
Posted 1/11/2010 00:26 (#1016228 - in reply to #1015823)
Subject: RE: lasik eye sugery

KS
I had it done when I was 21, almost 5 years ago and still have 20/20 vision in both eyes, with an almost non-existent astigmatism in one eye. Short answer yes I would do it over again. The long answer is I would get surface laser surgery instead of lasik. I have large pupils, and generally scar bad. When my pupils dilate in low light levels it expands out to where the cut was made in my eye and things get mildly blotchy everywhere. I have this same blotchiness ever so slightly all the time, but gets worse in low light. I can still see better than before, my astigmatism could never get corrected right with contacts. Glare at night is rough, if I had surface laser done I wouldn't have the problem. My brother has large pupils, but had surface laser done at the same time I had lasik done and though his vision is 20/20 in one eye and 20/25 in the other, he has no problems with glare or blotchiness. All things considered if I could only have lasik done again I would still do it, it is just far too convenient.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)