AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lasik eye sugery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

runningbehind
Posted 1/10/2010 23:14 (#1016095 - in reply to #1016037)
Subject: Re: lasik eye sugery

NC ND
THe new wavefront mapping technology can do some amazing things to help during your Lasik. I would find
someone who has all the latest stuff and go in for a consultation if I were you, just to see what they say.

Did it a couple of years ago at a TLC clinic in Fargo, ND. Had recently been aquired by TLC, but the doctors
had been doing eye surgery with great results for years. Was basically blind beyond 8" since first
grade, and had all the issues mentioned above with glasses, and astigmatism. Had real bad halo
vision at night for about 3 months (bad enough I could barely drive after dark), after that it is barely
noticeable to me.

I was however one of the few who found it to be terribly painful. The surgery was bad, the first
4 hours afterwords were excruciating. Finally fell asleep for a few hours after taking many otc pain numbers,
woke up and was all right. Went out to supper and drinks 9 hours after walking out of the clinic. Asked the
doctor about it the next day and all he had to say was - ya know every once in a while somebody mentions that same
thing. But not often enough for us to say anything about it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)