AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lasik eye sugery
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

RCT
Posted 1/10/2010 22:42 (#1016030 - in reply to #1015974)
Subject: RE: lasik eye sugery

S.C. Minn

I had it done to both eyes a year ago in Feb.  I love it.  I did not have the Lasik done I had the PRK done.  PRK is a longer healing time but I perfer it to Lasik.  It is nice not having to put on glasses when you get up in the night to check the dryer, it is nice not having glasses on under a helmet.  I had contacts for 27 years and had good luck with them, but contacts aren't cheap either.  I was told the poorer your eyesight is the easier it is for them to acheive 20/20 or better.  I had the starburst for a couple months when I looked into headlights and that but now my eyes are as normal as can be. 

Of course I was nervous before I had it done, but it was so easy and so painless.  If I had known it was that easy and painless I would have done it years ago.  It was such a piece of cake.  I laid there and stared at a blinking light and in about 2 seconds it was done.  The most uncomfortable thing was the room was cold.  They offer valuim but I wouldn't have needed it.

I was able to have all my presurgery work done at my regular eye doctor and my postsurgery work done at my regular eye doctor.

Also as long as I have regular check ups with my regular eye doctor I have a lifetime garantee so if my eyes change they can tweak mine for free.  

My eyes are not anymore sensitive to light than they were before, even when it shines off of snow. 

The only thing that bothers me more than before is when I go into my hog buildings and the ammonia seems to sting them a little.

I had mine done at TLC laser center in Bloomington Minnesota

BTW......I am 43 years old

Edited by RCT 1/10/2010 22:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)