AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Terrorism from an Isreali Agent>>>>>>>>>>>>
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

FutureAgronomist
Posted 1/14/2010 02:20 (#1021676 - in reply to #1021183)
Subject: Re: Terrorism from an Isreali Agent>>>>>>>>>>>>

Central Iowa
Omar - 1/13/2010 19:46

I think the part in the article I had trouble with was the part that said something to the effect of "their horrible scriptures are obviously horrible, but our horrible scriptures need to be taken in historical context and don't really mean for us what the words say". After that, I already knew I couldn't use that article as a source to better inform myself.

The article makes a point that there is a very limited supply of people willing to undertake mass killing and have the ability to succeed at it. The 911 and other attacks took out entire groups of those who were capable of that. According to the article, that is the main reason you don't see that many followup attacks. Something I'll have to think about.

The article from thereligionofpeace.com didn't articulate the point of fact very well. The intended meaning was that the verses in the koran are meant to compel muslims to act, today....right now...in the name of allah and muhammad their pedophile prophet. They are giving direction, whereas the verses in the Torah (Old Testament) are describing what God commanded us to do in that historical period as we took possession of the Land that He gave us.

Regarding the article you linked to, I think I agree...to a point. My experience has been that there are many many muslims lined up to die. I remember a 'prominent' palestinian family...also considered 'moderate', walked their children through the checkpoints, into downtown Jerusalem, and then shoved the oldest child (about 10 yrs old) into a crowd of people on Ben Yehuda - a very popular shopping area. He was wired with explosives, however, thankfully, it never detonated. There are many many muslims who have been 'trained' for this type of operation. On average, 8-12 terrorist attacks are thwarted every single day in Israel. I think hamas would like to launch large-scale attacks, but don't have the capability. Hezbollah has the capability but they don't want to face the full force of the Israeli military just yet. They are making preparations with Syria, Iran, and Russia. In the article you linked to, Lewis Page said, "But people who are willing to kill innocents en masse as a primary goal are fairly rare birds." I think he is completely out of touch with reality, in my humble opinion, and he simply enjoys ranting against the government. He is clearly a far-left leaning activist so, therefore, I do not take him seriously.

If you are a Christian, then you must know that we are in the very end of times. The prophecies of Ezekiel 38-39 are coming to pass even now. There is a saying I heard once..."As it goes for Israel, so it goes for the rest of the world." It is the common perception among Israelis/Jews, and many Christians that I've spoken to that Israel is the "crystal ball" for the rest of the world. Do you want to know the future? What is happening in Israel? It is a dangerous and scary world we live in.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)