AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Terrorism from an Isreali Agent>>>>>>>>>>>>
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

FutureAgronomist
Posted 1/13/2010 13:31 (#1020591 - in reply to #1020034)
Subject: Re: Terrorism from an Isreali Agent>>>>>>>>>>>>

Central Iowa
Omar - 1/12/2010 23:08 You stepped in essentially using this exchange of information as a place to preach to us. It was obvious that you were plagiarizing, so I wanted you to post your source. Thank you for doing so.

Now, where do you get the idea from all that that I might be Muslim? That might come as a big surprise to the regular posters on this board who have met me!

I suspect you might be interested to know that my name is fairly common among Christians in the area I was born and raised, not far from where I live now. The culture there is to use names from the Bible as mine is.

Preach? No...just exchanging and sharing information. No intent to plagiarize...when I posted the info, I thought I had included the link to the site, as was the case when I posted another thread.

I apologize for drawing the conclusion that you must be muslim. I based it on your name (a common arab name), and what seemed to be a position of sympathy for them. I am not ignorant in this area, as I am a Jew who spent many years living in Israel and served in the IDF. My opinions of muslims come entirely from personal experience. I have seen so many people stabbed, shot, and blown up by muslims...some who professed to be "moderate" or even non-affiliated. I saw a taxi driver cross traffic in Hebron and speed up so he could run over an 80-yr old woman pushing her groceries from the market. Needless to say, she was killed on impact. I shot and killed the driver.

As citizens, we cannot underestimate the threat of islam. Their stated purpose is to impose their way of life and to kill ANYONE who stands in their way. Sorry to lump you in with them, Omar. Please accept my apologies.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)