AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Terrorism from an Isreali Agent>>>>>>>>>>>>
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Omar
Posted 1/13/2010 00:08 (#1020034 - in reply to #1018802)
Subject: Re: Terrorism from an Isreali Agent>>>>>>>>>>>>

Elmira, Ontario

FutureAgronomist - 1/12/2010 11:50 You sound a bit defensive, OMAR....why is that? Are you muslim and feel attacked here?

Let's see how this started. Dave asked a reasonable question why the peaceloving muslims weren't speaking out against the violence. I had happened to hear of a case where some of them did speak out and gave Dave the link. I've heard other cases as well but don't have sources right now, and it doesn't really matter anyway.

You stepped in essentially using this exchange of information as a place to preach to us. It was obvious that you were plagiarizing, so I wanted you to post your source. Thank you for doing so.

Now, where do you get the idea from all that that I might be Muslim? That might come as a big surprise to the regular posters on this board who have met me!

I suspect you might be interested to know that my name is fairly common among Christians in the area I was born and raised, not far from where I live now. The culture there is to use names from the Bible as mine is.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)