AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Terrorism from an Isreali Agent>>>>>>>>>>>>
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

plowboy
Posted 1/10/2010 16:25 (#1015226 - in reply to #1015083)
Subject: RE: Terrorism from an Isreali Agent>>>>>>>>>>>>

Brazilton KS

There is one thing that I can't figure out here.  We have had several terrorist attacks.  There is a very clear common denominator in all of the attacks, and yet for some stupid reason our government does not seem to have figured out that commonality, or at least doe not act on it.  The most recent attempt was carried out, strangely enough, by a young muslim male who had recently traveled to a third world country which is a hotbed of radicalism....who purchased his ticket with cash, and boarded an international flight with no luggage......somehow nobody thought it might be a good idea to take a closer look at him....yet, if I, a middle aged, married WASP from rural Kansas who has never been outside of north america, purchase a ticket online weeks ahead of time to fly to Sheridan WY, using a credit card which I have had for years and ran probably a hundred thousand dollars worth of business expenses through, I somehow get stopped for extra scrutiny at every security check in every airport I pass through.

Come on, this isn't that difficult.  Surely our national security team can figure this out well enough to narrow it down just a little.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)