AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Printer Problems Minolta 2430DL
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 1/9/2007 00:51 (#85112 - in reply to #83339)
Subject: Re: Printer Problems Minolta 2430DL

Ted, I am the one who was going to purchase that ink cartridge from you however I was having problems with my printer that was exactly like you are talking about now, mine was doing the same thing and if it did print the ink would wipe off the paper if you rubbed you finger across it didn't matter how long you waited actually I still have some paper laying here 6 months later and still does the same thing so the ink is not bonding on the paper properly doesn't matter what kinda of paper either I tried several different kinds and brands of "laser" printer paper also, so I returned the printer and got a different one same thing again just a different printer so I returned that one also and ended up getting a HP Color LaserJet 2600 N from Sam's club I think it cost 50 bucks more than the Minolta printer but it is 10 times the printer, prints nicer and faster that anything I have ever had for a home office, my suggestion is if you could return it (my local Sam's did)and exchanged it for a HP much better quality printer I think anyway's and also the paper come out warm and from what my uncle tells me (he works for some big computer tech company) the ink is actually "burned" onto the paper so if the paper is not coming out warm the ink is not going to stay on the paper properly. Dennis SEND

Edited by Dennis SEND 1/9/2007 00:52
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)