AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

118 acre auction starts today in my neck of the woods
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

littlejo
Posted 3/25/2024 10:38 (#10679441 - in reply to #10677642)
Subject: RE: 118 acre auction starts today in my neck of the woods

Big Sky Country
German Shepherd - 3/24/2024 09:11

jackofall26.2 - 3/23/2024 07:56 I’d love to buy it, but I know my limits. Can’t own the world. The next piece will go up for auction soon enough when I’m in a better position…
Someone else might be in an even better position when the next piece comes up for sale.

don't complain about the rightwing sig lines, don't complain about mine.
trump fined $355 MILLION for REAL ESTATE FRAUD. https://news.yahoo.com/trump-fraud-trial-verdict-goes-202537379.html...

Interesting. He made a break for Russian embassy early am—-about 100 Black Marias cut him off—-now wearing ankle bracelet, sobbing quietly in courtroom with hooker. 9she said “yup, that’s him—-he did that with me, to)

Lindell and Rudi holed up in new mejico—-evidently think it’s foreign country—-just went live from dildo/cupcakestore. ‘BrokeDon,jr”—-made it to n Dakota—barricaded in old church—seeking ‘ass—Salem”. But church has been sold, turned into video store—-they got him calmed down, watching kid videos

Best is Eric—try stable genius jr—-he got into back door of c=hinese restaurant—thinks it’s part of embassy—they’re playing along—-told him bleeend in—‘you clean tables, tacky out garbage—no talkeee”. Got him some big black glasses with fake nose and mustache—-local cops hang out there, are playing along—-call him ‘Groucho”—“ I no grouchy—I happy!”

Edited by littlejo 3/25/2024 10:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)