AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fighting the Eminent Domain Takeover of Farms and Ranches
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Baby Robin
Posted 3/5/2024 21:26 (#10653302 - in reply to #10653124)
Subject: RE: Fighting the Eminent Domain Takeover of Farms and Ranches

Fontanelle, IA
barren - 3/5/2024 19:04

Regarding my powrline comment above, I went to a public forum to hear arguments against the powerline. Most all were emotional appeals with very few facts. Needless to say, the powerline proosl went on as planned.

When fighting a proposal such as this you better have hard verifiable data. Otherwise you are wasting your time and getting stressed out for nothing. Best to leave your emotions at home.

Can someone on here show me proof (say 10-50 years worth of research) that backs up that liquified CO2 under high pressure will stay in a bunch of oil shale/oil sands and not move? If there is data, then why are we storing spent Nuclear power plant stuff in salt mines in the desert SW and not in these same "sequestration storage areas"? Why not "inject" nuclear waste or waste in general deep in the ground because it should "stay put" also? Hell, why can't we just add a hydroxyl group to methane and pump methanol in the ground also?

This whole carbon pipeline is about as silly as playing hide-and-seek with a 2 year old.
While you count, the 2 year old finds a spot in the middle of the room and puts their arms over their face&head...... cause if they can't see you, then their "hiding place" can't be seen by you.
so, you walk around the room, containing your laugh, while trying not to step on the 2 year old huddled up in the center of the room and "play along"

Just bury CO2 in the ground..... it'll stay there and save the planet. Trust us..... OUR data backs it up.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)