AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tinnitus and diet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

1972RedNeck
Posted 11/26/2023 17:33 (#10498042)
Subject: Tinnitus and diet

Townsend, Montana
About 18 months ago I set out to find a way to cure my asthma. Long story short I narrowed it down to folic acid in processed grain products that was my "other" trigger. Along the way I learned a lot about what we eat and how our bodies respond to it. For the past four months I have not had the slightest bit of processed food. If I can't make something from whole food ingredients in the kitchen, I don't eat it. In other words, I haven't had a single gram of vegetable oil or processed sugar in months.

I still eat a fair amount of carbs from homemade baked goods (flour ground right on the spot) and satisfy my sweet tooth with a lot of raw honey. Otherwise I just eat meat and animal fats with whatever few fruits and vegetables are currently growing in season in my climate.

Besides fixing my respiratory problems, I no longer wake up with any aches or pains. I lost 5 pounds that I thought I didn't have to loose from viseral fat. Didn't really change my subcutaneous fat.

The most unexpected result is that my tinnitus is gone. I've had it since I was a teenager and blamed it on loud guns and a lack of ear protection and figured I would have it forever. It didn't really bother me as I just got used to it. But it sure is nice to actually be able to "hear" silence again.

Anyways, just my results - your mileage may vary.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)