AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Low carb, carnivore diet. My experience.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 6/30/2023 10:19 (#10294646 - in reply to #10294261)
Subject: RE: Great Help all!!

Pittsburg, Kansas

The first time I had chicken crust pizza our friends in Bonaire made it for us at a dinner party. It was outstanding. At that dinner party was about half and half low carbers and regular eaters. Everybody really liked it. As far as I was concerned it was as good as any bread crust pizza. Somewhere in the last several pages here on AfTalk I am sure I got that recipe (my wife got it from them) and posted it here in a thread. My wife has made it since and it is good. But it takes a little more preparation time and so mostly for a quick meal she just does the ground beef pan pizza and does not bother with the extra steps of making the crust. She would do it if I ask her or if we were having company to feed that were non low carbers. What she made turned out great.

The inflammation from sugar is absolutely a real thing. I can't say it is for everyone (though I would not be surprised) but I know it is for me. I lost all of my knee and back pain when we went low carb and cut out the even low amount of sugar (on a diabetic diet) I was consuming.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)