AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Low carb, carnivore diet. My experience.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

CMN
Posted 6/30/2023 09:07 (#10294532 - in reply to #10294042)
Subject: RE: in addition...........pizza

West of Mpls MN about 50 miles on Hwy 12
Another keto freindly commercial pizza crust option is cauliflower crust pizza. Due to the past demand for gluten free offerings and now low carb in my area, a lot of bars/restaurants around here have came up with cauliflower pizza crust offerings.....but I can't stand to eat the majority of them.

Finally, the owners/friends of one of our favorite local watering holes has stumbled across a really good keto friendly cauliflower pizza crust recipe that I actually like better than their regular crust pizza....and the place is known for serving really good homemade pizza. I brought the fatty head dough pizza crust to their attention so we'll see if they muster up enough ambition to try come with a fatty head dough recipe...I hope they do.

One of our favorite things to "do" on date night is go out for pizza and a beer or two and do a little socializing. I was really missing being able to eat pizza at one of our favorite watering holes but now my wife and I can go on a date and enjoy a "mega meat" pizza (we didn't have to make ourselves) and a couple low carb/calorie beers without feeling guilty.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)