AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Low carb, carnivore diet. My experience.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 6/30/2023 10:09 (#10294628 - in reply to #10294532)
Subject: RE: in addition...........pizza

Pittsburg, Kansas

That is great that a local establishment is making the effort to serve their customers what they want and is also great that enough people are interested in their health that the establishment has enough demand to make it worthwhile.

We tried a cauliflower crust pizza a couple times and thought it was "ok" but finally decided that the extra effort was not worth the benefit. And she just started making the skillet pizza with no crust. But sometimes it is just that the recipe is not right in the beginning and we may just not had a good recipe. Good to hear someone is coming up with one that people really like.

That is one of the downsides to a very low carb diet. It can severely limit what a person can do socially as far as dining at restaurants go. If a person can go a little higher on carb count (doesn't have the health issues or a great amount of weight loss to contend with) it sure opens up more options. Where I totally control my diabetes and blood sugar level with diet I have to stay pretty strict on the amount of carbs I can consume. That makes side dishes not to mention main courses a lot more of a selection problem with a lot of restaurants. But we manage.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)