AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Eco tank printers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Bill Moyer
Posted 6/20/2023 11:56 (#10279357 - in reply to #10277441)
Subject: RE: Eco tank printers

Coldwater, Michigan
I have an EpsonET4850 for about 6 months. It and I are in a love hate battle. The previous printer was more of an office type printer, quick and ink lasted a long time. It was an Epson WF 4850 and you could use one of 3 sizes of cartridges. You had the regular cartridge, the XL and the XXL. The XL cartridges always gave me a lot of printing and the machine was quick. I liked that!

By the way, I have a complete set of new 786XL Cartridges and extra black 786XL for anyone who can use them.

When the machine quit working after about 6 years of extensive printing, I decided to go to a cheaper (not office machine type) Eco tank printer ET4850. I was used to a really quick printer and this one is not quick, but it is taking the ink levels a long time to go down and there is a gauge on the front of the machine to see right into the ink levels. And buying ink in supply bottles to dump into the tanks is really inexpensive compared to Cartridges of any size or brand.

I probably would spend the extra money on a bit higher end product than the ET 4850 just to get better speed of printing, but over all I like the printer.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)