AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liberal/Conservatives
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ks-notill
Posted 6/27/2022 11:28 (#9723560 - in reply to #9723456)
Subject: RE: Liberal/Conservatives

hlstark - 6/27/2022 09:12

I am against abortion anytime the fetus would be viable outside the womb. There are way too many what ifs to not allow choice. What if the drugged out crack mamma realizes she is pregnant and knows the child would never get adopted and lead a life of misery. What if the with the 16 year old who was in a school that never taught birth control. She gets pregnant and her parents say you must leave the family since you have brought shame upon us. What about the couple who desperately wants a child and they go IVF. 4 embryos are implanted and against all odds all four start to grow. They are then told it is not a medical necessity since there is a 5% chance that all will survive, but a 90% chance all embryos might develop complications and die. I don’t know how any compassionate person can not consider the what ifs when making blanket legislation

You actually make some good points there. I would have trouble supporting a blanket law banning every single abortion. And the striking down of Roe v Wade is of course not that at all. But I am horrified that any baby is killed for convenience or birth control. What you say is not viable soon will be, and a 70 or 80 year life and pursuit of happiness has been stolen away from them, their family and all who would have been in their lives.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)