AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liberal/Conservatives
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

redoak
Posted 6/27/2022 08:57 (#9723346 - in reply to #9723206)
Subject: RE: Liberal/Conservatives

sw ontario
bdh305 - 6/27/2022 08:15

I'm happy for liberals that they finally know what a woman is liberals didn't have no problem forcing people to get an experimental shot to keep there job yet now they say my body my choice

And all the anti vaxxers crying my body my choice

Too sumarize all the western issues we are just a spoiled bunch many don't care about Putin killing off a nation as its all about what is in it for me.
I don't like the idea of abortions just for convenience , but, I also don't think as a male I can or should tell females what they should do...fwiw some pecker head knocked up these women and just goes on with life.

Hick is right, just affects the ones without means...Not many,if any of us know what it must be like to be living in an inner city area with no real way ofescaping it and not being able to provide for another child.

Ironic how we (me) judge ...Kardasians,Hilton,Lopez and others get rich off having sex video or dbaring skin and nobody thinks Kardasians anyways don't deserve to be Billionaires

When my ancestors came to America they were burning women at the stake for being alledgedly witches...If western soceity survives I wonder how we will be recorded in history
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)