AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

50'th Class reunion. Convince me to go
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Bill Moyer
Posted 6/27/2022 14:04 (#9723783 - in reply to #9722713)
Subject: RE: 50'th Class reunion. You might meet someone willing to be a friend after 50 years.

Coldwater, Michigan

I went to the 50th five years ago. My wife's is this year. There was a girl at mine that was upset that I didn't remember her. We had name tags with our senior pictures on them with our names. Back to the girl: She was upset that I didn't remember her! No true! She was one of the better looking girls in my class, but I hadn't seen her in 50 years. I remembered her, I just didn't recognize her! She looked like a dried up raisin! Been way too close to the sun, for too long!

Actually had a great time. There were a few of the guys who never got over themselves, but some sworn enemies of mine actually were interested in what had happened with me over the years. One of the people I most disliked in high school, chose to sit beside me at the banquet. We had a good time talking about life. And all the women seemed to like getting a hug from me!! Where were they 50 years ago??

If you start hugging the women be sure to get them all. Don't want to upset any of them!!!!!

Edited by Bill Moyer 6/27/2022 14:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)