AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Change the heart…..then society will change.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

IHC 1470
Posted 6/13/2022 10:18 (#9703130 - in reply to #9703010)
Subject: RE: Change the heart…..and then society will change.

Idaho

OntarioCanuck - 6/13/2022 06:37 If i am accused of 'cherry picking' it is just because I point out the contradictory statements in the old book that others ignore or make excuses for. BTW your post shows how you are trying to excuse the parts of the old book that approve of slavery Are there any parts in it that say slavery is wrong? And you try to excuse killing a person by stoning with questions about what he/she was doing. So you think murdering a person by stoning is Ok and the stories in that old book indicate that the 'crimes' were as small as gathering sticks on Sunday See how YOU choose what to believe and then look for parts of the old boo that agree with YOU? And ignore or excuse the parts that counter YOUR beliefs

Do you really understand the conditions of that day and time? At least the way I read it and understand it slavery then and the conditions were not as we think of it now. One has to wonder how bad it was if the supposed slave would chose to stay in their situation and in doing so was marked with an punch through the ear. You still have not answered what you are doing about the slavery that exist in the world today. Must really not be an issue with you.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)