AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

rtk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SPOLJC
Posted 5/31/2022 14:25 (#9684571 - in reply to #9684483)
Subject: RE: rtk

i have done everything like you wrote...

maybe is something wrong with my streams, becouse Lefebure did not wont to start streams, even when I use manual location or I tryed to start stream using location from serial port... and it should have started

tomorrow I am going to try another stream from goverment geodets.... first I should get good working stream...

then I should also try to swap TX and RX, maybe I connected them wrong way...

I have gotten Egnos working on my 252 receiver when I selected sattelite 123 on heed health, and it connected, but on 262 (I upgraded them both with the last firmware version) I only get Egnos fixed when I turned on satelite 126, which is now not operative, only in test mode... when I turned on 123 or 136 satelites which are operational, it did not get a fix DGPS... I dont know why is that happening...

I found out, there is some software from trimble for testing connections and cabeling, CSG Testsuite, which can send fake CMR to a receicer, so then you can check does it receive them, and also can listen to NMEA messages to check does the receiver send them, by serial connection... so I will tomorrow try it, maybe I find out where I am making mistakes...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• rtk - SPOLJC : 5/26/2022 12:03

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)