AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

rtk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SPOLJC
Posted 5/26/2022 12:03 (#9676746)
Subject: rtk

i finaly get new firmware update done...
i brought my receiver to local trimble dealer and he did it for me...

I asume there was a problem in USB to serial converter, there are many problems with them, and finaly I figured out that trimble recomandes only that ones they have FTDI chip inside, and trimble guy had it, and my converter has some other kind of chip inside ... and those with FDTI chip works correctly... so I must buy that one so dont have problems in future with them....

but my rtk still dont work...

I have a generic modem for receive CMR data via mobile network from trimble base station, bur the receiver wont recognize it, and does not receive any data....

they should work with trimble modem like DCM 300, but do you know would they work with generic modem like my?? it is some teltonika trb142 model... it has NTRIP caster on port rs232, and I entered by laptop all the data of my NTRIP caster in, and still wont work...

does the ag262 receiver work vith that kind of generic modem, or there should be only trimble modem???

I have tried many different configuration on port B, or port C on the reciver , but without success...

trimble recomandes some sierra modems for that purpose, but they are expensive, and they said they have trimble firmware inside... does receiver recognize only trimble aproved parts, or it is possible to get cmr from generic modem??? anybody knows???

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• rtk - SPOLJC : 5/26/2022 12:03

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)