AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

rtk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

SPOLJC
Posted 5/27/2022 17:30 (#9678877 - in reply to #9678794)
Subject: RE: rtk

My teltonica modem has the NTRIP client on its rs232 port, and I configured it by laptop and typed in all caster data…

It did not have an ntrip client when I bought it, but from teltonica they sent me an older firmware version that supports it…

And when I connect them to the port B on 262 and open the ag remote , I can not configure it to receive any data…

I set dgps source to rtk
And on port B or port C (i tried them both) set input and output to rtk link and baud rate to 38400 like I set in teltonika rs232 port setup…
I did not try to set output to NMEA…

I am confused why nowhere in ag remote I cant find 262 recognizes connected modem like when I connect trimble radio they recognizes them immediately… or they dont need to recognize them only receive the data that it send??

And it is also confusing when I type ntrip caster data in the modem by laptpop on its rs232 port menu, there is not an option to press some connect button to connect modem to casters stream, and I cant find a status so I know it is connected and it is working and receiving any stream??

So you said, 262 it Should work with any modem or mobile phone or other device which has NTRIP client?? So then it should work with that teltonica, but it does not??

Top of the page Bottom of the page

• rtk - SPOLJC : 5/26/2022 12:03

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)