AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

rtk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Artic
Posted 5/27/2022 16:17 (#9678794 - in reply to #9678663)
Subject: RE: rtk

To my understanding 262 needs CMR / CMR+ for RTK. RTCM input on 262 is for DGPS only.

I have read from the internet that some Teltonika routers with serial port can be used as NTRIP client. But the Teltonikas that I have do not have that option.

Some Teltonika routers also have built in GPS receiver that can maybe be used to tell the initial position to the NTRIP caster for getting the stream started. At least I have understood so. Other option is to use the NMEA from the receiver. Bot are as good. But i suppose you need a pc to configure the NTRIP client on the router admin pages (with web browser to router IP as usual...)

I use Lefebure NTRIP android client + bluetooth serial adapter to get the correction stream to the receiver. And this is a very common way to do it.
For troubleshooting it is also more flexible as a third party modem which needs a PC for configuration.

There is also a Lefebure NTRIP client for windows at www.lefebure.com
Now that your PC can agremote to 262 it might also run Lefebure NTRIP client to stream the correction to 262. Not very handy for dusty field work but good for testing and troubleshooting.

Trimble GSM modems can be used also. And from the manuals I have kind of understood that they could be set up wiith agremote on 262 also. But really have no experience on them almost at. The only experience is a near by farmer using my Trimble base with SNIP caster. For some reason or another it did sot work anymore some years ago.
So I went over there to find out and help. The trimble modem I could not figure out. It had worked before, but not anymore. Settings looked OK.
He was a Iphone person but there was an old android phone his daughter had used years ago. So we but the sim card there. Installed Lefebure Anroid NTRIP client. I borrowed an extra BT-serial adapter to him. We hooked it to his CFX-750 and paired the bluetooth. And it all started working right away.

Edited by Artic 5/27/2022 16:30
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• rtk - SPOLJC : 5/26/2022 12:03

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)