AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Zone Sampling - Revisited
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

robaer1
Posted 11/2/2008 23:34 (#496545 - in reply to #494856)
Subject: RE: Zone Sampling - Revisited

3 yrs ago i made a bet with my grandpa that some will see some major problems.
looking from the outside in and from a distance from the true pro's of my family.

but yes you can save fert etc aka ever herd of soil mining etc.
its a big picture and what is tying up all the factors. do you have notes on all the factores or just x,y,z factor.

i think its the correct direction but a full understanding and a recap of all the info that needs to be decided on. i'd bet a few go off memmory other than what the actual recomendations are.

THE QUESTION IS HOW TO PUT ALL THE VARIBLES TOGETHER.

whatched a show about fractual geometry last night. in seeing what it requires to do that math.

I PERSONALY think there needs to be a foundation of all the factors and have something come up with the possibilty aka maybe a tall order for zones or grides. BASICALY for an example i can't do fractual geometry but if i want to build desighnes or other things related to this geometry aka i just push in what i want and it does it.

so comming up for needs of that spot with a full understanding of actualy what it needs. instead of shooting in the dark on the few varibles aka maybe 10,000 varibles but punch this in wala aka day dreaming.

edit= when i mean all factors aka i mean a ty in to sunlight length and rain amount and dayes and soil types and fert,soil temp aka the whole enchilada and you can do it throgh the communications we have today or jus have your compute down load and compare wether paturns aka a tie in of some sort.

probably not cost effective but you can deduct what is and what isn't.

Edited by robaer1 11/2/2008 23:43
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)