AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Any good Pioneer 106-114 day hybrids?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Let's Farm!
Posted 10/29/2008 17:29 (#493557 - in reply to #493465)
Subject: Re: Any good Pioneer 106-114 day hybrids?

I didn't mean to bash him either, but if you read his post, it sounds like he is unhappy with Pioneer. That being said, why not try something new?

If you had 3 Chevys right now that werent very dependable, would you be looking at adding a fourth? I sure would not. The same goes for everything else: corn, beans, cars, trucks, tractors, electronics, everything we buy!

This next part is not directed at all towards the original poster, but another thought entirely. I just want to vent a little. I get frustrated when I think of some neighbors and their 'reasons' they give mefor doing things (btw we sell seed).

I don't know about you guys, but I get sick and tired of people that are so narrow minded to plant the same company's products year after year after year just because the company gives them tons of free seed even when they are displeased with the end result. That just does not make sense to me.

The same goes for equipment purchases. Some people are so color blind it isn't even funny. Stop and think about it, if Mr. color blind needs a new piece of equipment, he goes straight to the dealer and buys the same color. There are other companies that are better at making certain pieces of equipment but they wont even give them a look.

On MY farm, we have 4 different brands of tractors, 5 tractors total. 2 small hp and 3 large hp tractors. Our implements range in color from green to red to blue. We buy the color that we think will do the best job on OUR farm.

Again that was just a vent not directed to anyone on here. I feel a little better now.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)